Birthstone of November
Citrine is a transparent yellow to brownish orange gemstone made of quartz. Citrine is considered to be able to soothe tempers and calm the wearer. It is often found in Bolivia, Spain, Madagascar, Mexico, and Uruguay. Amethyst can be heat treated to turn into a Citrine. Citrine is one of the birthstones for November.
- Use soap and water to clean.
- Clean with our McCoy Jewelers cleaner kit.
- Always rinse off after cleaning and dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing citrine jewelry in situations where it may come into direct contact with harsh blows.
- Avoid rubbing on rough surfaces.
Price point: $