St. Raphael?s Cathedral
The Cathedral parish traces its origin to 1833, when the first group of settlers gathered for mass. Father Samuel Mazzuchelli came to Dubuque in 1835 and under his guidance, a church building was constructed. In 1837, the Pope created the Dubuque Diocese and St. Raphael's became the Cathedral parish for diocese. In 1857, construction began on a new cathedral just north of the old Cathedral building. The cathedral was based on Magdalen College in Oxford, England. The Cathedral was completed in 1861.
- Metal Options: Available in sterling silver, gold and platinum.
- Item Cost:: $40