No Interest If Paid in Full within 12 months with Wells Fargo*
*Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period.
Features of the Wells Fargo Card:
• Low Minimum Monthly Payments
• Simple Credit Application Process
• Instant Credit Available*
• More purchasing power
• Dedicated credit lines, will not tie up your bankcard line
• Extended financing options not available with traditional credit cards*
• Special payment options available*
• 24 hour, self-service access to account information at www.wellsfargo.com and visit the digital marketing toolkit section
• Doesn’t Tie Up Other Credit Lines
• Receive your credit card in 7-10 days
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payment required. See store for details.
*The Wells Fargo credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. Regular monthly payments are required during the promotional 6-month period. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date at the APR for Purchases if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period. For newly opened accounts, the APR for Purchases vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate.