Birthstone for December
Tanzanite is considered a newcomer to the gemstone world, with the first discovery being in the 20th century. Tanzanite’s name came from its origin place of northern Tanzania. The Tanzanite is found in a range of deep blue to blueish purple hue. Tanzanite is one of December’s birthstones.
- Use soap and water to clean.
- Clean with our McCoy Jewelers cleaner kit.
- Always rinse off after cleaning and dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing tanzanite jewelry in situations where it may come into direct contact with harsh blows.
- Avoid rubbing on rough surfaces.
- Sudden temperature changes may cause cracking, wear with caution.
Price point: $$